Travel / Contract Staffing
Given the shortages in many healthcare fields today, there are times when clinicians may not be available. There are times when your own employees may be out on a longer term basis, such as a maternity leave. While Healthcare Travel Staffing is generally a last resort, it is paramount to meet the needs of patients and the physicians who refer to your practice.
Why Use Travel/Contract Staff?
1. Reduce costs associated with recruiting candidates
2. We’re a one stop shop - we can staff every single department in the hospital
3. Get access to a pool of clinicians outside your geographic boundaries
4. Eliminate shortages of staff and overtime headaches
5. Avoid costly overstaffing
6. Increase long-term staff satisfaction through fully staffed departments
7. Maintain high quality patient care with proper patient to staff ratios
8. Maintain compliance with regulations and guidelines.
Call us now to learn more. 800-806-6026.
Reflectx Services provides traveling Allied Health professionals including Physical Therapists and assistants, Occupational Therapists and assistants, Speech Language Pathologists, Respiratory Therapists and Imaging staff to Hospitals, Rehab Hospitals, LTACHs, Outpatient Clinics, Nursing Homes, Contract Rehabilitation Companies and schools. We can supply staff in all 50 states.
- 8-26 week assignments (eight week minimum)
- Fulltime work (40 hours per week)
- We secure housing and travel services for each traveler contracted
- We can negotiate a reduced fee if housing is provided by the client
- Our Travel Clinicians are employees of Reflectx Services with Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance
- Reflectx Services does not use independent contractors. (1099 Staff)
Fees to Clients
Fees include all housing and travel expenses in one easy to understand hourly rate.
Our Healthcare Travel Staff have completed inservices on HIPAA regulations, blood borne pathogens and have passed required background checks, references, health exams, drug testing and CPR certification prior to placement.
- Physical Therapists and Assistants
- Occupational Therapists and Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
Buy Out Provision
Our standard contract includes a buy out provision in the event you want to make an offer to our travel healthcare Staff.
The Client is always in control when selecting a travel clinician we present.
We insist that our clients interview each health care traveler to ensure a good fit prior to placement.
Subscribe now to our Therapist Search Agent
Our Search Agent will notify you only when we have credentialed staff interested in working in your area. You tell us the discipline and setting/experience requirements, and the state(s) in which you are located, and the type of assignment(s) offered. We'll email you only when we've made a match. Click here to set up your Search Agent Now.